Senior Process Engineer-041475
To develop process safety requirements for new and existing facilities
QUALIFICATIONS, EXPERIENCE & SKILLS REQUIRED
• Minimum Bachelor Degree in Chemical, Mechanical, Electrical, Fire Engineering with
professional certification in process safety OR General Science Graduate with studies in Loss
Prevention and professional Certification/License in process safety.
• Certified HAZOP Team Leader
• Fully conversed with latest risk management techniques.
• Fully conversed with International HSE codes in particular risk assessment & risk
management, COMAH & HSEIA.
• Minimum 10 years’ experience in the oil & petrochemical process safety industry.
• Professional certification in process safety/loss prevention by a recognized certifying
• Fully conversant with industry standards and practices relevant to process design and
• Demonstrated passion in engineering and shows strong attributes; e.g. attention to detail,
initiative, highly organized, good math / analytical skills and practical use of engineering
• A highly motivated team player with effective communication and interpersonal skills
To Apply Please Follow The link Below: