Baker Hughes, a GE company (NYSE:BHGE) is the world’s first and only fullstream provider of integrated oilfield products, services and digital solutions. Drawing on a storied heritage of invention, BHGE harnesses the passion and experience of its people to enhance productivity across the oil and gas value chain.
BHGE helps its customers acquire, transport and refine hydrocarbons more efficiently, productively and safely, with a smaller environmental footprint and at lower cost per barrel. Backed by the digital industrial strength of GE, the company deploys minds, machines and the cloud to break down silos and reduce waste and risk, applying breakthroughs from other industries to advance its own.
With operations in over 120 countries, the company’s global scale, local know-how and commitment to service infuse over a century of experience with the spirit of a startup – inventing smarter ways to bring energy to the world.
Offers the opportunity as an experienced Quality Manager for their team in Muscat, Oman
· Manage monthly Management Review meeting in the GeoMarket.
· Implements, maintains and continually improves BHI Quality Management System.
· Follow-up on the DMIAC/FIMP process with reliability team.
· Provides training, tools and techniques to allow other functions to achieve the established goals and objectives.
· Organizes and perform internal audits.
· Follows-up and closes audit findings using available reporting systems.
· Supports Customer audits to BHI facilities.
· Ensures that processes are conducted according the QMS requirements and continually improve them using 6 Sigma techniques.
· Review Customer tenders and contracts to ensure that BHI understand customer Quality requirements before a quotation is issued or an order is accepted.
· Ensures compliance to relevant applicable industry standards (DS-1, NS-2, ISO, API, ASME, ANSI, etc.).
· Selects, evaluates and re-evaluates suppliers by conducting audits, according BHI procedures, and reports results into Approved Suppliers System.
· Participates in failures investigation supporting Reliability and R&M functions.
· Reports nonconformities and DMR’s.
· Provides training to all personnel about BHI QMS and related tools.
· BS degree or equivalent.
· Minimum of 5 years in leading quality team.
· Preferred minimum of 5 years’ experience in Quality Standards (i.e., ISO 9000, API, TQM), preferred certified API Spec Q2 lead auditor or practitioner.
· Preferred project management and lean six-sigma experience
· Preferred minimum of 10 years relevant oil field experience, drilling services, completion, etc…
· Assertive and self-motivated to develop and implement Quality Management Systems
· Excellent communication skills, tact and diplomacy to interface with various internal and external customers
Baker Hughes, a GE company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
To Apply Please Follow The Link Below: