A Confidential Company In the felid of Info Systems and IT In Sana’a company managed by highly experienced information technology professionals and offers consulting services in the areas of Software Development, IT Infrastructure Management, Security Infrastructure design, Quality Assurance and Software Implementation
Senior Software Engineer.
* Improving system quality by identifying issues and common patterns, and developing standard operating procedures
* Implement and install solutions on the customer's test and production environments. Work onsite and offsite to troubleshoot and diagnose customer reported issues on the different levels of solutions (i.e. Database, Application, Network, Communication, and Integration Interfaces Levels).
* Provide support and training when necessary to newly implemented solutions
* Software analyses and design in a corporate level.
* Software integration for newly developed Software to any existing software.
* Enhancing applications by identifying opportunities for improvement, making recommendations and designing and implementing systems
* Maintaining and improving existing codebases and peer review code changes
* Liaising with colleagues to implement technical designs
* Investigating and using new technologies where relevant
* Providing written knowledge transfer material
* A passion for solving problems and providing workable solutions
* Knowledge of algorithms and data structures
* Strong analytical and reasoning skills with an ability to visualise processes and outcomes
* Proficiency in troubleshooting software issues and debugging a large codebase
* Outstanding all-round communication skills and ability to work collaboratively
* Proficiency in English
Min 5 yeas experience in this field.
Masters Degree in Software Engineering.
Interested Candidate Shall send there CV on or before 7th February 2023 to the following e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Your e-mail shall include the Job Title.