Call For CV
One of our clients, “A big Foundation in Yemen", is seeking to recruit a highly qualified and experienced Human Resource manager. Where that Foundation always relies on the recruitment of those with excellent educational qualifications and reputable people, and also to provide exceptional job opportunities.
Job Name: Human Resources Manager
Place: Sana’a Governorate
· Maintains the staff by establishing a recruiting, testing, and interviewing program; counseling managers on candidate selection; conducting and analyzing exit interviews; recommending changes.
· Prepares employees for assignments by establishing and conducting orientation and training programs.
· Developing and administering human resources plans and procedures that relate to company personnel.
· Planning, organizing, and controlling the activities and actions of the HR department.
· Implementing and revising the Foundation’s compensation program and creating and revising job descriptions.
· Maintains a pay plan by conducting periodic pay surveys; scheduling and conducting job evaluations; preparing pay budgets; monitoring and scheduling individual pay actions; recommending, planning, and implementing pay structure revisions.
· Ensures planning, monitoring, and appraisal of employee work results by training managers to coach and discipline employees; scheduling management conferences with employees; hearing and resolving employee grievances; counseling employees and supervisors.
· Maintains employee benefits programs and informs employees of benefits by studying and assessing benefit needs and trends; awarding benefit contracts; designing and conducting educational programs on benefit programs.
· Ensures legal compliance by monitoring and implementing applicable human resource requirements; conducting investigations; maintaining records; representing the organization at hearings.
· Maintains management guidelines by preparing, updating, and recommending human resource policies and procedures.
· Maintains historical human resource records by designing a filing and retrieval system; keeping past and current records.
· Completes human resource operational requirements by scheduling and assigning employees; following up on work results.
Qualification and experience:
· University degree or its equivalent in business administration and previous experience of not less than five to ten years in the work as a manager in the human resources department or any area related to human resources management; MBA is preferable.
· Experience in employee guidance and result studying.
· Experience in human resources standards.
· Experience in human resources databases.
· Ability to build strategies with leadership skills.
· Good listener and ability in negotiation beside the presentation skills.
· Competence in building and managing personal relationships at all levels of the foundation/entity.
· Full knowledge of Yemeni labor law and human resources policies and procedures.
Personal qualities and skills:
· Diplomatic and excellent communication in addition to the organizational skills.
· Ability to work under pressure and with individuals of all levels.
· Tact and ability to deal with the difficult situations.
· Skills in career development and training in work place.
· Computer proficiency and excellent English language (speaking / writing).
How to Apply:
The deadline for receiving applications is Monday March 01, 2021
• Note that this recruitment is competency-based and all applicant from around Yemen are encouraged to apply. As long as they have the required experience.
• Interested candidates are requested to submit their application to this email Jobs@arzaqy,com
• Only short-listed candidates will be contacted
• Qualified candidates should submit:
• Copy of ID or passport
• Copy of supporting documents for educational and experience background.